Under the exemplary leadership and guidance of our expert professionals, we have been able to emerge as a trusted manufacturer and supplier of Lacquer Curing Oven. This oven is used for polymerize tubes after lacquering. Also, it is used in automatic can production line for curing aluminum can after internal lacquering. Our skilled workforce uses best quality materials and components to manufacture this oven. Electric heating components adopt stainless steel thermal resistance and has features of uniform heating and easy operation. Heating components are easy to detach and replace in this Lacquer Curing Oven.
- Internal temperature of oven is uniform
- The oven chamber adopts suspended structure
- Equipped with a single driving motor
Application and operating principle
YR06A lacquer curing oven which is used to polymerize tubes after internal lacquering. The machine is equipped with a single driving motor. It can operate synchronously with the equipment in front and behind or operate independently.
YR06A lacquer curing oven adopts the form of electric heating. Sprayed tubes are sent to the stainless steel "C" basket of the oven respectively. Conveying basket chain leads germ tubes to the exit of materials. Heated tubes follow "C" basket and reach the oven where after heating, the sprayed epoxy phenolic is cured and firmly attached to the internal body of tubes
- Electric heating components adopt stainless steel thermal resistance and have features of uniform heating and easy operation. Heating components are easy to detach and replace.
- The internal temperature of oven is uniform due to the circle of the hot air. Thus the effect of curing is excellent and the quality of products is guaranteed. FUJI temperature controller ensures the temperature within plus or minus 2 ℃ of setting temperature.
- The tube conveying chain adopts continuous viable, which can make the equipment and the next in line equipment have the sane production speed. The sprayer machine provides main driving force for the chain.
- The oven chamber adopts suspended structure which is convenient for maintenance and makes the conveying basket more stable during the operation of the furnace cavity, reducing the incidents of dropping and crushing tubes, so as to improve the qualified rate of products.
- The machine is equipped with a single driving motor. It can operate synchronously with the equipment before and after, or operate separately.
Main technical parameters
- Tube range: φ16-φ25mm or φ25-φ35mm
- Tube length: ≤180mm
- Production speed：120 tubes/min
- Electric heating power: 45KW
- Working temperature: 200℃-350℃
- Weight：about 4500KG